Board Game Challenge
Thank you to everyone who sent us their game entries in response to the Easter Game Challenge. We were so impressed with the level of work and creativity that had been put into all the entries that we decided to get British Gymnastics to choose the winner. They also selected 3 further "Highly Commended" entries. We are delighted to announce the results!...
Monty & Iden Beswick - COMPETE!
It follows 2-4 gymnasts as they train hard all year, learning new skills and competing for Skills Points as they go.
There are extra Bonus Points to be won such as Hero Bonus cards, Olympic winners in each apparatus, and Risk or Reward? Bonus cards where gymnasts may gain or lose points.
This is a fully designed board game that you can actually play
and you can download the RULES HERE
A serious amount of effort went into this one. A family project, they've created a gymnastics themed board game with a board, playing tokens, different skill cards, HERO bonus cards, scoring sheets and so much more! ...
Phoebe Underhill - Top Trumps!
It's Tops Trumps gymnastics version
scored on 5 categories
lovingly hand made. 😀
Rules are the same as normal top trumps.
Emma & Abi Cunningham - Gymnopoly
Emma and Abi Cunningham made this new board game
and it took over 4 hours!
The idea is as follows;
1) Each player starts with £8M, 4 counters and a gymnastic superstar
(7 famous names to chose from)
2) Game starts with the highest number rolled and continues clockwise
3) You must buy each square you land on unless another player owns it
4) If you land on a space already owned you must pay the other play the value shown to stay
5) if you roll an 8, pick up a chance card
6) if you roll a 7 pick up a badge card - you must collect a silver, gold and diamond card
7) Player with all 3 badges and most money wins